I noticed that the comments on my last post seemed to be getting a little nasty towards some people. I really hate confrontation so I would appreciate if people could please be a little more gentle and considerate towards each other when posting an opinion on my comments. Thanks.
On a lighter topic, thing in the Landon household have been busy and funny. As if it would be any other way with a 9 and a half month old.
Grayson is all over climbing on everything he can, and I don't think he has an inside voice everything that comes from his mouth is aways loud. But l guess that's because he has loud parents.
We are still waiting for our house to sell. It been so cold and SO snowy here the past week and a bit, that our Realtor says it's made business really slow. Hopefully we will get some nicer days soon.
Jeremy and I have joined this "dinner club" with 5 other couples, two of whom we know. The others are friends of friends... It should be really fun. We will be getting together once a month (with out kids) Every month someone different in our group will host. A theme, country or a particular ingredient is assigned. The host cooks the main dish and the rest of us cook appetizers, side dish, dessert etc. Next month is a Mediterranean theme and I'm on appetizers. It should be a lot of fun. I'll let you know how it goes.
Well that's about it. Jeremy and I are going to watch Opening Season now. I'll leave you with some of pictures from the past week.
Benjamin's 1st birthday.

Our friend Lindsay made Ben"s cake. She is so good at what she does. Check out her website www.sugarbeancakes.com


The boys loved Ben's new present from his Grandma and Grandpa.


Good dinner mom!

Gray walking across the floor with a chair

Hanging out at church

6 comments:
such cute pictures babe! -K
That is an amazing cake! Wow!
Grayson looks even older than when I saw him. Growing up fast. Sorry about the comments on the other post...I was not trying to be confrontational at all. I just get really frustrated when people(usually well-meaning moms) try to tell other moms what is best to do. No one had mean intentions and i don't think there were any ahrd feeelings. Welcome back!
That is an awesome cake!
WOW
Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to tell you what to do - I did not mean it like that at all. I just wanted to tell you what I had learned that week. Sorry if it developed into a huge debate. Every mother and child is different and I know that I hate it when people tell me what to do. Sorry if it came across that way.
I LOVE that Cake! Grayson looks like he has lots of teeth now...how cute!
Hey JENN!!
Thanks for the link to my site! ;) Gray is such a cutie!! Big hugs to him, I'm so glad he is feeling better!
Cute pictures! Don't worry Quinten is super loud too. And high pitched too. What's with boys screaming like that?! Glad everybody is feeling better there. Keep us posted on your house selling.
Post a Comment