Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bring it on.

The competition is on. Danielle and I have decided for the month of march we are going to be challenging each other to see who can loose more weight this month. It was motivated by the challenge at curves to win a T shirt if you loose 5 lbs or 5 inches in March. So starting tomorrow we will weigh ourselves, then it's every woman for herself. It's just a friendly competition between the two of us, but it's something to bring back some motivation. The winner gets taken out for lunch at the end.
Good luck Danielle,and no putting extra fat in my soup on Friday. Remember,cheaters never win. :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you!! I need someone to do that with down here!!

Chantal said...

that's awesome that you have a buddy that you can work together with, or I guess in this case against. can't wait to see the new you!

Kirst said...

Good for you Jenn! Sometimes a little motivation goes a long way. Keep us updated on your progress.

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

Thanks Jenn. I know I will enjoy the lunch that you will have to buy me!! I went for a walk with Coby today and WOW who needs curves. Just push your stroller around the block in all this snow.. My arms hurt.