Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Active little boy

We have water again as of yesterday. We had to buy a new hot water tank. We also had a showing yesterday, and the feed back from our Realtor was positive, so we'll what happens with that.
Grayson was so good today. He played on his own and with Lucy for quite some time today so I was able to get things done. He has been SO needy the past little while. I was thinking it was never going to end. I don't know if it's just the stage he's at, or if it's because his molars are just about it. I saw the two bottom ones today, just about to break through.
Grayson has been so active, like usual. But now that he crawls, him and Lucy are up and down the hall non stop. He crawl on one knee and one foot. He actually looks like a monkey. He is also climbing on everything he can. The has more bruises than I can count. A true little boy. He even has a wicked shiner on his right eye from the coffee table. Last week at my "ladies morning out" at the church, he was pulling himself up to the piano and fell and banged his mouth pretty hard. People are going to start thinking that we are abusive parents with all the battle wounds he has. My goodness.
On the more positive side of things, Grayson as now started to feed himself with a fork. He does a great job considering he is only 9 months. Sometimes I have to put the food on the fork, but he always brings it to his mouth. What a big boy he getting to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow he looks like a little monkey!! :o) He's going so fast!!

Desiree said...

What a little cutie! I know how you feel about what people must think cause Walker was the same way. He was/is so clumsy. He had a shiner once and as soon as it was going away he got a new one in the same spot! Boys will be boys, but apparently my girl is like the boys too. Glad you got some water, now you can wash your hair with water, lol.

Kim said...

what a cutie! i bet he got his bruising ability from me! i only wish we had hot water! ha - everyday i stand under our shower head and have to convince myself that cleanliness is worth it!