Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Great friends!





I looked after Danielle's son Ben today for a few hours. Gray and him have so much fun together. They were chasing each other around the wall that separates the kitchen from the living room. Ben is such a good little boy, but it sure gets tiring having two babies around. I don't know how people with twins do it. You can just see how active Grayson is in these pictures. Ben doesn't look like he moved much, but Gray was all over the place. Giving Ben hugs, wanting to hold his hand and showing him how to get into stuff he is not supposed to be into. What a monkey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how old is the other little boy..grayson looks 2 or 3 months older than him:o)

Desiree said...

Yeah they look like trouble!

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

Thanks Jenn. I am sure glad Benjamin has a buddy to play with.