

This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
4 comments:
haha he's doing the home alone face!!! So cute!!!
i've never seen anything sooo cute! oh i miss you and him tonight!!! my girls are at a birth (the first one), and i'm not - kinda sad, and wishing i had you to hang with! i think your boy must have grown up so much - wish i didn't miss it to be here!
He's looking so old. My gosh! He has quite the personality too. So sweet! I love the shots with his little buddy. So when is number 2 coming along??
I love the bottom picture. You've got a performer on your hands.
Post a Comment