Our dog looks like a rat!
I was shocked to find out that there is a rumour going around about me that I'm pregnant. I guess it's not a bad rumor compared to what it could be, but I'm really having a hard time with it. It makes me wonder how it started. I'm thinking that maybe someone over heard bits of a conversation I was having with a friend about how we are wanting to get pregnant. Regardless it's been playing on my self esteem. Maybe I look pregnant, maybe someone knows something I don't. Anyways just for the record, I'm not, not that anyone who reads my blog are the ones spreading this rumour.
We took Lucy to get a hair cut today. Her fur was so long it's been close to a year since her last one. She looks so funny in a cute kinda way. The lady shaved her right down. She sheds like crazy so I'm sure this will make a difference in the amount of fur I suck up in the vacuum every day. Lucy now looks like a cross between a rabbit with the big ears, a dog , and a rat with her long skinny tail. It's funny how a hair cut changes here personality. She's acting like a puppy again.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, that doesn't even look like your dog!
WOW I would not even know that was Lucy. She looks so different. As for the rumor, don't let it bug you Jenn. You look great!!
I think that is the cutest Lucy has ever looked! I love her haircut. I know how you feel about the pregnancy thing. When Haven was about six months old someone said to me, "looks like number three is on the way," and it wasn't then, and I thought I looked good then. Some people are just ignorant, but most likely somebody just overheard a conversation, cause you don't look pregnant, I think you look great.
I hate rumors like that when they are not true. A girl in our small group said that people have been asking her if she is pregnant again and she is TINY TINY! So you just never know what people are going to say or believe. Try not to worry too much....you look GREAT!
i would agree. you look pretty darn good. love you.
Ignorancy is a major problem down here..before I had Kady I had lots of people down here thinking I was pregnant...Just because my stomach isnt perfectly flat like those skinny models in magazines doesnt mean I am pregnant...anywho..I didnt see pics of your dog before her hair cut so I have nothing to compare to but she sure does look cute!!
Big Hugs to you Jen. Trust me, I TRUELY know how you feel right now! Thanks for being such an awesome friend! :)
That's Lucy!?! She looks pretty good like that. IT will so much nicer for you now, not having to clean up her hairballs all the time.
I'm sure you don't look pregnant. You looked super hot when I saw you at christmas! Who knows where rumors get started.
believe me, lucy does not look like a rat! ...but she also does not look like lucy either!
love your hot stuff, jenn. -K
Post a Comment