Saturday, February 24, 2007

Friendship is such a wonder gift from God!

Pictures of Jesus Christ Art Images Pics Paintings
It's been almost two years now that Jeremy and I moved to Grande Prairie. For the longest time here I felt like I really didn't belong.
It was the most difficult right after Grayson was born. I was so lonely and missed my friends and family.
The passed 6 months however, have been so great here. I have really connected with some amazing woman. I feel like I have some close girl friends who I can talk to about anything. This whole rumor thing really had me down the past few days for a couple of reasons. But things are looking up. Thanks to Danielle, Lindsey and Esther who help lift my spirits. I really appreciate your encouragement and compassion. I consider myself very blessed to have you all as friends. Having friends that care for you has to be one of the best feelings in the world. Thanks girls. :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel better!! And don't forget you have friends in san diego too...lol..I know what it feels like to move to a new place and not know anyone...it was after Kady was born that I joined a playgroup and finally met some people...2 yrs later as well:o)

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

Thanks Jenn. I feel very blessed to have you as a friend. I am glad that we can go work on our "Curves" together. I am thankfull that it didn't take me two years to find a close group of friends. We did miss you on Friday. This week just come, Gray can throw up at my house:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

I was just thinking the same thing! But I never posted about it. Its so comforting when God brings people into our lives that we can truely love, and cherish our relationships!
And know that we are heading in the same direction, with our marriages, and with our walk with God. And its awesome to know people here on earth, and know that we will be with them for eternity!
:)