
our wonderful street

Daddy and Grayson playing and wrestling

.

Gayson and Lucy playing tug o war


Love the drool

Climbing up the stairs

My silly little monkey

Grayson has been starting to say a few words. Mama, mom, Dada, dad, all done, Hi and Tiggy (tigger). You sometimes have to listen carefully do understand him when he says all done. We have taught him some baby signing too, so it helps with the translation. Grayson talks so much
( gibberish) I have know idea where he gets that from ;o)
We went for a walk the other night to rent a movie. We put Gray in the back pack , he loves that thing so much as you can tell by the drool in the pictures. He was so relaxed. We rented Guardian. I highly recommend it if you haven't see it, it was such a great movie.
On a completely different note, For the past four months I have really be struggling with the disappointment of not being able to get pregnant. On top of that I had been getting impatient and frustrated with the fact that our house has not yet sold. Today I have really been shown how God is in control of my life. His timing is so perfect. So many times we think we know whats best for us, but when it really comes down to it, we have no clue. We can only see a small portion of such a big picture, but God see the whole picture. Looking back , I can now see why God has held back at allowing some of these things to happen. The words to this song are so true. Great words to live by.
All things work for our good, those sometimes we can't see how they could.
Struggles that break our heart in two, sometimes blind us from the truth.
Our Father knows whats best for us, His ways are not our own.
So when your pathway grows dim, and you just can't see Him,
Remember you're never alone.
He sees the master plan, He holds the future in his hands.
So don't live as those who have no hope, all our hope is found in Him.
We see the present clearly, but He sees the first and the last.
And like a tapestry he's weaving you and me, to some day be just like Him.
God is to wise to be mistaken.
God is to good to be unkind.
So when you don't understand, when you don't see His plan,
when you can't trace His hand trust His heart.
He alone is faithful and true, He alone knows what is best for you.

10 comments:
I know sometimes it's hard to take comfort even in knowing that everything happens, or doesn't, for a reason. Keep your head up, God has plans for you, and things will happen as they should. Take care, hugs!
I know how you feel. Jeremy and I had planned to have our second baby in about 2 years timd but God had other plans. He always knows what's best for us even when we don't know.
It's funny that you used that song too because I played the part of Mary in a musical in Newfoundland and that was the song I had to sing. It made me tear-up at the time and it still does to this day. Imagine being an unwed teenager being told that you are about to give birth to the son of God. Now THAT would be hard to understand - but Mary did it. I take great strength in her ability to surrender to God in such a huge way.
PS. God will grant you your baby wish in His time. In the meantime have fun trying to conceive :)
We have The Guardian right now on Netflix, we will prob watch it this weekend.
I am with Tammy, have fun trying to conceive. Seriously though, you are right, everything is in Gods time whether we like it or not He ready has it all figured out.
I love the pics of Gray with his dog. So sweet.
Everything happens for a reason..when you feel discouraged every month look at your beautiful little boy and you will feel much better...Most women take a good year to recover from a pregnancy..lackage of vitamins etc...it may take awhile to get pregnant again...
Thanks for you encouragement girls. I truly appreciate the love and support of friends.
Wow, Gray is getting so big! I can't believe he a has almost a full set of teeth!
What's the name of that song? Who sings it? Glad you put it up, I needed it too!
Love you dearly!
Let me tell you I know what you are feeling. I am feeling very frustrated with the whole house thing. Your post brought tears to my eyes. It's what I needed to hear. I also got this email from a friend and opened it yesterday and it too was what I needed to be reminded of. I will send it to you. God does things in his timing whether it is now or weeks from now. I will be praying for you. Not only that things will happen but that he will help you feel positive and relaxed.
Big Hugs Jen. Gods timing is ALWAYS perfect! And soon, you will be blessed in so many ways, for being so obedient. :)
Jenn, that was a great post! You are a great Woman of Faith. That song is so right, and very moving.
Keep relaxing and trusting in God and everything with fall into place :)
oh jenn, he's huge, and walking, and stalking! i so miss him! show him a (good) pic of me to remind him OK!
i'm sorry about the disappointments in your life, i may not understand the situations but i do know the emotion. i'm glad we both know, that no matter what, God is good. may you have peace friend. -K
Post a Comment