I can't even begin to tell you how bad the road in front of our house is. With the weather warming up and the amount of snow we have it's like one BIG Slurpee. So many people today have gotten stuck in front of our house. It took 4 people pushing and lots of shoveling to get a van out this morning. People are even shoveling the street to try and get the water flowing better. It's crazy. I do hope we continue to have this nice weather to get this melting done and over with.
Last night we had our"dinner club". We had a great time. The theme was Mediterranean. We had some awesome food. All of it I have never had before. I will post some of the recipes on the shared recipe link. Check it out. Next month we are doing something a little different. It's kind of go to be like Iron Chef. We have been divided into two teams.One team will be in charge of appetizer and dessert, while the other team will be in charge of the main dish. One person from each team will by random groceries for the other team. With in reason of course. From there we will have 1 hour to prepare our food. It should be fun. I'll let you know how it goes next month.

6 comments:
Thanks for your comment. Leave it to you to focus on that!!! Lunch is at my house on Friday and we will plan out our weekend.
Just so you know, I read yours daily too. ;)
that sounds like it will be so much fun! are you gonna get a fancy chefs hat? do you get to give each other scores? make sure you take some pics.
Your little dinner get togethers sound SO fun. I cant wait to hear about the upcoming one.
Spring can definitely suck in the beginning with all the melting of the snow etc. Hope things are looking better around your place.
You dinner get togethers sound like such fun. What a great idea. I would love to try something like that here. Hope your street clears up soon.
Despite all the mess that spring brings, it's my favorite season.
Your dinner parties sound like so much fun. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could do that together.
Post a Comment