Sunday, March 11, 2007

No more snow!

On Friday Grayson and I are flying to Calgary for a few days to spend with my parents. It will be a short visit, but I'm looking forward to it. From what I've heard it's been pretty nice there. We have so much snow here and we are expecting another 20 cm of that really wet, heavy snow. So, Nice weather sound really good. All I want to do is go out for a walk with Grayson, but it's next to impossible to walk through the deep snow and ice with a stroller. Will spring ever come?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

If you get to calgary before 9...you and Grayson should come see me at work on friday. Make him a bear!

Miranda said...

Wish you were coming to Edmonton...Des and I were just saying we needed you to come and cut our hair ;) My hairdresser is on Mat leave and I am scared to let anyone else cut it. We might have to kidnap you...lol!

Tammy Williams said...

I've heard about the weather up there. Sorry about that. It has snowed about 4 times this year - and that is 3 more times than last year. We really don't get much at all - and I feel so blessed because of it!

Hope you can go for that walk with Grayson.

Cheers.