Monday, March 12, 2007

I hope this is it!






















It rained
yesterday for about 6 hours before the snow came. So you can imagine how horrible the roads must be. Jeremy had to shovel his way out to the car, and then shovel the car out. I guess that's why so many people drive trucks up here. It took him forever to clean the snow and ice off the car. I sure hope he gets to work OK with out getting stuck.
Where will all this snow go once it does start to warm up here? All of the sewer drain are plugged with snow. This could become quite the disaster.
I think I might put Gray in the back pack and head out for a walk since it's not to cold out. Lets see how ambitious I get.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha what a difference from the posts I put up today...it's 35 degrees here and we went swimming..go check out the new pics I posted..I actually posted twice today!!

Kim said...

oh jenn - i'd take 2 days of that right now, especially if i was back at your house and got to see you! -K

Miranda said...

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Desiree said...

Yikes! I wanted to come and visit you but I think I will wait until late spring and hopefully the snow will be gone by then, and hopefully you will have your new home!

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

How funny that our posts were about the same thing today. What else is there to talk about that is as exciting as the weather? Oh I saved a smore for you:)

Kirst said...

Yesterday we had beautiful weather and then the snow came. We must have got a little bit of what you guys have. Although you have way more. Are you going to come to Glenmore on Sunday? It would be great to see you.