Sunday, April 01, 2007

11 months old

Another month has gone bye. 11 months already. My supper active little man has now mastered climbing up the stairs and climbing down. Some times he is a little to brave for my heart to handle. A true little boy.

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Wow, only one month left until he is a whole year old. Crazy that it has been nearly a year since we have been up to see you. I wish we could come up right now. Miss you!

Kim said...

can u believe that that little person is less than a year old? i can't! miss you, jenn, wish i could see you. -K

Chantal said...

he is so big! I still think of him as the little baby we brought to Esquires last summer for our good bye coffee. Ha, and who could forget that guy relieving himself as we were all crying. Are you gonna have a birthday party for him?

Kirst said...

Almost a year. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. What are you going to do for his big first birthday?

Tammy Williams said...

Just think - he's only one month away from a real BIRTHDAY. That's so cool. He's adorable.

Evey said...

He is getting so big. What are you guys planning for his 1st birthday. My stomach does flips when I see any kids on or near stairs, I am going to be a wreck with my own kids. lol