Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Edmonton getaway and more...

Danielle and Benjamin, Esther and Nicholas, Grayson and I all went to Edmonton for two nights. We stayed in an awesome new hotel. We weren't sure how the nights were going to be with putting three boys to bed all in the same room. The first night was difficult, it took over an hour. The second night it only took 10 minutes.
The trip was full of lots of laughs and some tears from the boys.
we spent the day at West Edmonton Mall yesterday. So much fun. we did some shopping and then hit the water park for some pool time. The boys LOVED it. That night once the boys went to bed us girls sat in the hall playing cards. It's amazing what you start to think is hilarious when you have had such little sleep. I'm sure people thought we were crazy.
It was a great time spent with two wonderful friends and there fantastic little boys. Were to next girls?



Grayson and Ben playing on the luggage trolley


what a cute friend you have Grayson!



Hanging out in the lobby after dinner


Gray and Ben having a bubble bath together.





Time for dinner


Things are so funny when you are so tiered.
Playing cards in the hallway


The boys watching cartoons in there PJ's



Grayson splashing away in the kiddie pool


Grayson and Benjamin


Grayson practicing his stair climbing

Sweet little Nicholas keeping warm after playing in the pool




This was when we got home. Grayson likes to go into rooms and close the door. After a few seconds he calls for us to come open it. Not this time. I went to go check on him... BUSTED, caught in the act. Unrolling all the toilet paper.


In other news, Jeremy will be starting a new job. We are very excited for this new chapter in our lives and we know amazing things and going to start happening. To find out what his new job will be check out His Blog.
Looking forward to May conference Lindsay :o)

9 comments:

Chantal said...

looks like you had a blast! You look great Jenn. Hope I get to come home and see you again.

Boys will be boys! At least he wasn't trying to drink out of the toilet or something.

Ashley, Danielle , Benjamin, Samuel and Matthias said...

hey Jenn, You got some great pictures. I hope you and Gray had a good night. Benjamin is sick today. Talk to you soon.

Evey said...

Fun times. Looks like a blast was had by all. I love the pic of Gray on the luggage cart. hehe.

Congrats to Jeremy, I just read his post about it on his blog. God is really blessing you guys and He will continue to do so. I am excited to hear what unfolds as Jeremy takes on this new challenge.

Kirst said...

That last picture looks like Quinten everyday. We have gone through more toilet paper in the last week than in months before. Grayson is getting so big. I think he gets cuter all the time. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that.
It nice to have friends to stuff like that with. Fun!

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimmie said...

Glad you had a great trip.

Yay! for GP --just what our city needs.

Good luck with everything and congratulations.

Hey going to the BIG Good Friday service at the Lewis Hawke?

LorettaL said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time Jenn! I understand the toilet paper thing - Pippin pulled off a whole roll last night!!!

Kimmie said...

See you tomorrow! If you see me, stop and say hi as well.

Anonymous said...

wow looks like you had alot of fun!!