







This will be a quick post. Just to post some pictures, and a really quick update. We had another great week. Went for a nice walk with some other mom's. we had our dinner club on Saturday, and it was a blast. Iron chef theme. Great food and very creative people. Grayson's birthday is on Tuesday. I can't believe he will be one. His Birthday party is on Saturday it should be fun, but I do have a lot to do before that. I won tickets on the radio this week to a dinner theater. " Leader of the pack". Jeremy and I were going to go, but he has to work. so Lindsay is going to be my date. Looking forward to it. Well that's my quick review of my week. It's not really in order. It's actually all over the place, well that's how my mind has been the past few days trying to think of every thing I need to do this week. Well have a great night.

6 comments:
wow grays gonna be one already!!! They grow up way too fast...I'm turning 28 tuesday as well yikes!! Happy Birthday Grayson!!
Hey Jenn!
I am going to try and call you again this week, maybe we can stop playing phone tag and actually talk this time!
Happy Birthday to Grayson-how did he get to be one already? My goodness.
And good job winning tickets from the radio! Yay Jenn!!!!
Happy birthday tomorrow to your little man.
I love the pick of you and all the moms. you look like your own little gang or something. hehe
Happy Birthday Grayson!!!
Happy Birthday Grayson!!!!!
Post a Comment