Sunday, April 22, 2007

keeping it simple

Grayson with toilet paper in his hand coming out of the bathroom. He dragged it down the hall through the kitchen into the living room. And it was still attached to the roll in the bathroom.

It was a beautiful day today so we were able to spend time outside. Grayson loves racking the rocks and putting them in his bucket.

It's been a great week. Jeremy was out of town for 5 days but Grayson and I were busy doing errands, playing outside baking 15 dozen cookies for "The Well" at our church. I can honesty say that even though one hour a weeks seems extreme, it has been a great choice I have made. I'm only doing the 1 hour a week of a month then I will probably increase it a little.
We have the van that we got for a dollar, we are hoping to have it inspected tomorrow. This van is way nicer that I thought it was going to be. The people that gave it to us took such good care of it. When we went to pick it up last week the couple invited us in for tea and coffee and the cookies I made for them. We ended up visiting for over two hours. Wonderful people they are, and obviously very generous. When I tanked them for this great blessing they turn to us and thanked us. It was just as much a blessing for them as it was for us. How cool is that.
Well, my time is going fast so here are a few pictures, then I'm off to check email. Have a great week.

8 comments:

Kim said...

he has excellent decorating techniques!
it was so good to talk with you yesterday Jenn, so good! looks like the details of everything might be changing already, but i have peace. stay tuned. -K

Tammy Williams said...

Cute pictures! Gray is getting so old and doing so much. Good to hear your van is in good shape:) Blessings on you!

Anonymous said...

gray looks like he's two in those pics...he's getting so big..almost the big one!! Unfortunately I'll be 28 that day...blahh

Kirst said...

He is getting so big. Almost a year already. Crazy! Congrats on the van.

Evey said...

Love the pics. Especially the toilet paper one. hehe!

I am so happy to hear about the van being in such great shape. What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

Jenn how do you like this one...
Jenn's Haircut Academy of Intensity and Focus.

Jeremy said...

nice try maigyn, but 'anonymous'? i don't think so...

Anonymous said...

I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
wait wait i thought of another one
Haircuts R US
but I really don't like that one as much as
Jenn's Haircuts of Delight