Thursday, May 17, 2007

long drive ahead


Last night we left for Rockridge canon in Princeton BC for a Young Life national conference. We traveled here with Pete and Lindsay and their two girls. We left at 9:00pm hoping it would make the 12 hour drive easier on the kids and on all of us. They did pretty well considering they had to sleep in there car seats. Me on the other hand not so well. I just couldn't get comfortable in my seat I ended up only sleeping for about a total of 2 or 3 hours. The guys took turns driving, there amount of talking didn't help the situation much. They sounded like a bunch of Jr. high girls at a slumber party. Lindsay slept most of the way with her "bed" that she brought. Pillows, blankets, not to mention all the leg room she had. 12 hours later we finally made it. It's Jeremy, Grayson and my first time here, and all I can say is WOW. It's so beautiful here. The conference actually doesn't start until tomorrow night, so it's given us some extra time to settle in before the rush tomorrow. Well that's it for now, off to bed for me. I'll post more through out the week we are here. for some reason I could only post this one picture on Grayson and Lindsay at Tim Horton's this morning for breakfast. I'll try again in a day or so.

5 comments:

Kim said...

glad to hear some news! enjoy the beauty you won't find in GP. love you. -K

Desiree said...

Oooh, road trips can be so much fun! Even if you have to sleep in the vehicle. Have a good time. Nice to finally hear from you.

Tammy Williams said...

What a big boy he is - walking around with no worries in the world. How cute!

Evey said...

I love road trips. I love the pic of Gray, what a cutie. Have a GREAT weekend, i look forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

HI BABY BED BUG! HOWS MY BEST GIRL???HAVE FUN HUN!!I LOVE YOU!!
MAN I'M HOOKED ON FACEBOOK!!!
KISSES BIG WET STICKY ONES FOR GRAYCLOUD DANCER.Love Mom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx