Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful dad. I love you dad and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Hope you had a great day.
Also, Happy Fathers day the my amazing husband. You are a fantastic father to Grayson, and we love you very much.

Random Pictures of Grayson


He is such a strong kid. He love to carry every thing around, no matter how big it is he will still try.



Bathed and ready for bed


Playing at the park

This Saturday we are off to Sylvan Lake for the weekend for a family staff retreat with Jeremy's new job. It will be a long drive, but we are still looking forward to the time away. We'll have some time at the water slides, which I'm sure Grayson will have a blast at. Hope we get nice weather. Once we get home from there I will be getting ready to fly to Calgary the following week. Unfortunately Jeremy won't be able to come with us because of work, but at least we will have next weekend together on a bit of a holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures Jenn!! I envy you getting to go to sylvan lake...hopefully we will get to go next July...