Lindsay and I had so much fun with a Mac computer taking these pictures. We just couldn't stop laughing. Aren't we photogenic?




Look mom, no cavities!
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
6 comments:
Nice Jenn. Real nice...I'm so glad you posted those for all to see....LOL (hopefully you can read my sarcasim)
Funny, my brother has that on his computer and Jonah loves it when he warps his face!
Wow, you two look gorgeous. You should be on the runways in Paris!
OHHH THE SHAME!!!! A FACE ONLY I CAN LOVE!!! YOU KNOW WHATS SO IMBARRESSING JENN IS YOU LOOK THE SAME!! I'd KNOW MY BABY GIRL ANYWHERE!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!! LOVE YOU!!
hahaha those pictures are hilarious!!
You still make me laugh!...
Post a Comment