Sorry Pete I guess I should have told you that Grayson licked the spoon before you went home with a bag of cookies. That's what that secret ingredient was. lol
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Making cookies
Grayson helped me make cookies today. I'm glad he enjoyed himself. I always loved helping my mom bake when I was little, and this is something I hope Grayson will continue to like doing with me. He was a pro, he knew exactly what to do. He even ate a little bit of the batter.
Sorry Pete I guess I should have told you that Grayson licked the spoon before you went home with a bag of cookies. That's what that secret ingredient was. lol
Sorry Pete I guess I should have told you that Grayson licked the spoon before you went home with a bag of cookies. That's what that secret ingredient was. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Now I want some cookies.
mmm cookies!! Those are some great pics and awesome memories in the making!!
I love that he is into doing that sort of stuff with you. So fun, hey? How was your weekend in Sylvan Lake?
AWWWW MY BABY!!! WE'LL MAKE COOKIES AGAIN WHEN YOU COME!!!
DON'T FORGET YOUR SCISSORS!!! LOL I love you baby!!!
Post a Comment