Friday, August 03, 2007

my growing boy

Oh what a boy

Mr. Stud


My handsome boy


My very own plummer\hommie




Mommy can I wear daddy's hat?



keeping cool in the pool


tough feet walking on rock, what next hot coals?


Taking Lucy for a walk


This is for my mommy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so awesome!! Especially the plumbers crack one..hilarious!! I should have pictures of Kady's past year up by tuesday she turns one already!! And we should have pictures of our new house up too soon...the flower picture of gray is adorable too!!

Kim said...

oh he's so hansome!! guess who I'm gonna have a crush on when i get home! -K

Kirst said...

He looks so grown up. What a cutie!

Tammy Williams said...

I love the plumber butt shot. That is hilarious! He is such a cutie and YES he is getting so old!

Desiree said...

So cute! How are you feeling?