Grayson is growing so much, he is huge. I haven't had him measure since he was 12 months old, but then he was over 32 inches tall. He weighs almost 30 lbs and he has now out grown his size 6 sandals. He is talking so much also, every day he says something new. Today it was burrr cold, and yummy for when he is hungry. The clearest words that he says beside mom, dad, hi and bye are apple, cheese. He is singing songs with me now it's so cute, it like listening to someone trying to sing to the radio when they don't know all the words. Something else Gray has been doing for a while now is telling me when he has to poop. He will pinch his nose as to tell me he is stinky before he poop. He sometimes does it after he pees too, so even thought he's young I think I might start him with a little potty of his own. I don't want to push him, but I really think he might be ready. It blows me away at how smart he is. I guess it's because he knows he is going to be a big brother in April and he will have to teach his little brother or sister how to do all of these things too. Yep that's right, I'm pregnant with baby Landon #2. We are so excited and happy. We have been trying for 7 months and I guess now is the time God thought was best. I'm thinking my due date is around April 8, 2008 but I'm not 100% sure. So that makes me only 4 weeks pregnant. I know lots of people don't like to share their news until 3 months is up, but I wanted to share so I could ask for of your prayers for the health of this new little unborn baby of ours as it grows. I will be sure to update as the time goes on with pictures and stuff. Sorry no pictures lately. Jeremy was at a camp all last week and had the camera, and before that I miss placed it for a couple weeks. well off to watch "Lost". Jeremy and I have started watching it from season one, now I know why people are so addicted to it. Have a great night.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I think your news is so great. Definitely keep us posted. I'm sooooo happy for you guys.
Congrats you guys. I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Grayson will make a great "Big brother". Take care of yourself Jenn.
Your cuz, Darlene
i've already said congrats. but i thought i'd share that i too am currently HOOKED on the old seasons of lost. my roomie and i are watching them non-stop! ha! enjoy! -K
You are sneaky. Congrats!
Yeah!!! Congrats. Hope things are going well.
Congrats! So excited for you!
Congratulations Jenn!! I think we are going to wait till late next year to try again...
WOW - I am thrilled for you guys! That's great news! I told everyone right away too so no worries. Well, now you will have to get a BIG BROTHER shirt for Grayson. I tried getting one for Maya but the smallest size they had there was 2T. I guess they just assume that your children won't be less than 2 years apart in age. HaHa! I will have to look online I suppose.
CONGRATS!!!
holy frig im so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to come over and hang out with you and Grayson soon. oh and you know whats so funny.... how you said prayers for our unborn baby...but i thought "unborn" said "unicorn" so i thought you were like "we need prayers for our unicorn baby!" and i was like oh man you sure do. then i re-read it and felt stupid. ANYWAYS TOTALLY LIKE CALL ME SOMETIME OK GIRLFRIEND!
I will totally be praying for you all! That is fantastic news, congrats. I hope it all goes well.
Yay! Congrats you guys!
YAY! I will for sure keep you and the new growing baby in my prayers. Wow, Grayson may potty train soon, way to go. Jonah had a little interest at 2 years, but stopped and didn't fully train until 3 yrs. Felt like he was old, but it happened in the span of about 3-4 weeks, so for me that was easier then trying to train for a year or more! I hope he does well, especially with #2 on the way :)
You have been wanting this for awhile so it's very exciting news! Congrats Landon fam! Hopefully one day Lo & I will welcome a little one of our own - but as you say - it's all in God's plan (we're thinking in a couple of years b/c Lo is going back to school for 4yrs and that's better then having a child at the beginning of the degree!) Although if i had my way we would be parents already!
Congrats girl, that is wonderful. Will defiantly pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy bundle.
Post a Comment