Well my little buddy is 17 months old today and the poor guy is cutting is two year old molars. It's taken me a few day to figure out what been wrong with him. You would think the constant chewing on his hands crying in the middle of the night, cheeks turning red, diaper rash and bit of diarrhea for the past couple of weeks would have given it away. I'm a little slow theses days. I drugged him up tonight, so hopefully he sleeps well. I hope the teeth come in all at once and fast.
Well that's about it in the Landon home. I'll leave you with some pictures from the weekend, and my first belly shot.( sorry I took it myself)
Oh I have also forgot to mention that two weeks ago we gave Lucy our dog away. It was sad, but for the best. I kind of miss having her around, but I don't miss the barking and all the fur. I'm sure she will be much happier with a new family that can give her the attention and walks that she needs.
Well that's about it in the Landon home. I'll leave you with some pictures from the weekend, and my first belly shot.( sorry I took it myself)
Oh I have also forgot to mention that two weeks ago we gave Lucy our dog away. It was sad, but for the best. I kind of miss having her around, but I don't miss the barking and all the fur. I'm sure she will be much happier with a new family that can give her the attention and walks that she needs.









6 comments:
oh my goodness 13 weeks already!! Time is flying by..I cant wait to have another one soon..next year after jenny craig..8 pounds so far in two weeks!! Jeremy looks really good and happy in that one pic...Gray is getting so big!!! I hope he feels better soon!! Have a good night!!
Maya has been cutting 2 molars too. She looks so pityful when she can't eat, sleep or do anything because of the pain. The molars are almost through now though. Grayson is looking more and more like a toddler everyday. Is he fully potty trained now? Love you belly bump. It's true that you tend to notice the bump faster in subsequent pregnancies. Sorry my dear! Only 29 days until my baby's due date! YESSSS!
Your baby belly is so cute! How have you been feeling?
i love the pics of gray! i can't believe how much of a little boy he is, i don't know this boy, i only knew a baby!
look forward to seeing you ALL in december, and the growing belly! -K
Great pics! Hopefully we will get to see all of you in person sometime soon!
I can't believe how big Grayson is. He is adorable! And you look great too! I am excited to see you guys again this christmas.
Post a Comment