Thursday, September 27, 2007

what a blast

Last weekend was a blast. I headed to Rockridge Canyon Young Life camp with 5 other woman from GP. It was a womans camp of about 200. And the best part was we all left our children at home with there dads. Jeremy did very well but now understands what I mean when I say it's a long day.
I wasn't able to take part in many of the activities like zipline, tower of terror or horse back riding because I was told by my Dr to take it easy because of some bleeding I was having. Everything is ok though, thank God. Any ways here are only a few of many pictures from the weekend. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. Looking forward to next years camp.one of our stops on our 11 hours drive there


Good to be at camp



we got to use the guys bathroom since it was all woman and so many of us. Of course this was staged.


This was our dress up gala night. Some had really funny costumes on and some didn't. we were right in the middle. What a blast.

Our group of girls
enjoying the beautiful outdoors.even with a soaked butt!

The beautiful dinning hall.
us trying to act out the movie Free Willy in front of 200 woman. Enough said.



Evey think was lock so I had to resort to the bushes for a potty break on our long drive home. The picture isn't the worst part, it was the fact that there was a Chinese tourist walking not far from me as I was trying to pee. I sure hope he didn't get any shots.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Looks like fun, glad you had a good time!

Bleeding?!?!?! Glad it was nothing. It can be so scary though, I had it throughout my pregnancies with the first two.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the bleeding wasnt serious..Take it easy girl!! Looks like you had a great time...I remember peeing in the bushes with you back in the day...lol

Tammy Williams said...

Looks like a fun time! I need a weekend away like that!