Wow it has been a while. I am nerve on the computer anymore since our home lap top kicked the bucket. It wont even turn on. It was dieing anyways, but what did it in was when Gray dropped it off the top of the TV. I will some how find away to get it working. I have to because I have all of my pictures of Gray from his birth and on. i know I am bad for not burning them on to a CD. I have now learned my lesson. Anyways, things are going well with me. I will be 22 weeks on Sunday. Over half way. Yippie!!! I feel really good that I forget that I am even pregnant a lot of the time. Sounds funny I know. The only thing that is giving me grief are my hips they are really painful this time round. It effects my lower back, hips and butt. Sometimes even my legs. Sounds like a big deal and I guess in a way it is when my 32lb toddler wants me to hold him or lift him up for something. I have been going for massages every month which has been nice, but not nearly enough. I went for my ultrasound last week. It's always so nice to actually see the little baby. Makes it feel more real. We could see our baby scratching its head and swallowing. So cool. The next day I had a Dr. appointment and I guess the radiologist said that the heart beat was a little irregular. The Dr. took a listen and for the first time finally heard a nice strong heart beat. He listened for a while and couldn't hear anything irregular. No one was overly concerned so I wont be either. It's been hard for my Dr. to find the heart beat the last few appointments, and I guess that is because my placenta is sitting in front of the baby rather than on top. No big deal, I just means that it is taking me a little longer to feel the movement from the outside. A few nights ago I finally felt a kick through my tummy. Has to be one of the best feelings in the world. Jeremy has yet to catch it.
Sorry no pictures this time. I will try and get one up sooner than later.
Grayson is growing bigger and bigger every day. he is 32 lbs and three feet tall at 19 months old tomorrow. He is talking so much( he gets it honestly) and always making us laugh with his amazing little personality. Nothing truly compares to being a mom. I'm looking forward to the new dynamics that another little baby will bring to this wonderful, crazy family God as so richly blessed us with.
Rather than all of that we are just enjoying life and looking forward to Christmas with our own little family this year. Time to start some traditions. We are putting up the tree on Sunday. I'm sure it will take twice as long with Gray wanting to help, but thats half the fun.
Hope to be on here a little sooner next time. Goodnight everyone!
Sorry no pictures this time. I will try and get one up sooner than later.
Grayson is growing bigger and bigger every day. he is 32 lbs and three feet tall at 19 months old tomorrow. He is talking so much( he gets it honestly) and always making us laugh with his amazing little personality. Nothing truly compares to being a mom. I'm looking forward to the new dynamics that another little baby will bring to this wonderful, crazy family God as so richly blessed us with.
Rather than all of that we are just enjoying life and looking forward to Christmas with our own little family this year. Time to start some traditions. We are putting up the tree on Sunday. I'm sure it will take twice as long with Gray wanting to help, but thats half the fun.
Hope to be on here a little sooner next time. Goodnight everyone!

4 comments:
yay! i'm glad to finally hear something new! have you tried praying over the computer for some new life? hehe. -K
Yay you are back !! For the bad hips in such it sounds kind of like how I was with Kady..they told me she was sitting low and resting kind of on my spine..the long name for it starts with an "s" . Maybe thats what is happening with you. wow gray sure is getting big!! Kady is 23 pounds at 16 months...I will post pics soon. I wanted to let you know that my hubby is an awesome computer fixer...even if your lap top is dead if you can unscrew the back and remove the harddrive...if you want you could send it to us and we could make a copy of everything on it and send it back to you...just a suggestion...My husband does that for people all the time. Oh and I'm sending out christmas cards so please email me your address at apolline@hotmail.com...thanks and enjoy feeling your baby kicking!!
The docs couldn't find a strong heartbeat with Declan either. Everything was fine with Maya though. Must be second time babies. Glad to hear all is well. Did you find out the sex???
Gray is a big boy now....my gosh! I think Declan will be one too. He feels so heavy to me now. He will be a month old tomorrow. TIME FLIES! Having two is a lot more work than one. If you ever had time to yourself before, you won't after you have your second. At least I don't!
Take care,
Tammy
Miss you! Glad you posted! It's nice to hear things are going well for you. I guess our trip to GP will be postponed, this weather is horrible for traveling. I am hoping we will be able to come for a visit soon!
Post a Comment