Today being boxing day we went out and bought Gray his Christmas gift for a quarter of the price. It was a electronic drum set. He is obsessed with drums. He played so hard on it for a straight 10 minutes until the cheap piece of junk broke. It just stopped working. Then the drum sticks fell apart. I will be taking it back tomorrow. Hope the next one last at least a day.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Our little family's Christmas
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. We had a wonderful, relaxing time at home this year. Grayson was so much fun, and was in great spirits all day. Finally I have some pictures to post.
After church we came home and Gray got to open one gift. Some Christmas jammies.
Christmas morning. Grayson enjoying some of his presents from his Grandparents. ( Way to spoiled)

In our family, it's a tradition for Santa to put a special Ice cream treat in the freezer. Yummy ice cream sandwiches.
Today being boxing day we went out and bought Gray his Christmas gift for a quarter of the price. It was a electronic drum set. He is obsessed with drums. He played so hard on it for a straight 10 minutes until the cheap piece of junk broke. It just stopped working. Then the drum sticks fell apart. I will be taking it back tomorrow. Hope the next one last at least a day.
Finally a belly picture. I am 25 and a half week here and feeling well. The baby is really starting get more active, I love it. 14 and a half week to go.
Today being boxing day we went out and bought Gray his Christmas gift for a quarter of the price. It was a electronic drum set. He is obsessed with drums. He played so hard on it for a straight 10 minutes until the cheap piece of junk broke. It just stopped working. Then the drum sticks fell apart. I will be taking it back tomorrow. Hope the next one last at least a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Jenn, you look so cute! Glad you had a nice relaxing Christmas!
Hi Jenn you look really good and happy!! I'm glad you had a good christmas...Happy New year to you and your family!!
Funny thing about the drums... I bought that exact set for Michael and I brought it back yesterday because it just would not work. I guess it couldn't stand up to all the banging - what do they expect from little boys (and girls!) It really was a piece of garbage! You look great - baby #2 will be here before you know it! Take care!
Post a Comment