Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh so close

37 weeks
39 weeks ( in my pj's oh how lovely)

And of course just a random one of Grayson showing off his muscles.


My goodness it has been two months since I last posted anything. Still waiting for baby Landon to come. I am due on Sunday, but I feel that it will happen in a couple of days. My Braxton Hicks are getting stronger and closer together. Last week the Dr told me that the babies head was in position and VERY low. No kidding I could have told you that with the way I have been walking. I was never this low with Grayson, but then again I had Ab muscles before I got pregnant with him. Not this time round. The Dr also told me that she really doesn't want me going over my due date because she says the baby in going to be big. Not huge she reassured me, but definitely not tiny. No surprise there, Grayson was 9lbs 10oz. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow and she is going to strip my membrane. Nothing happened when I had it done with Grayson, but I also wasn't feeling this close to labor like I am now. So we will see if anything comes of it tomorrow.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Jenn, you look so cute! That baby definitely looks low! Hopefully things will get moving along. Hmmm, maybe we will have to come to GP this weekend! (I had kind of thought about it before I knew you were this close!) Call me, can't wait to hear all about her!

BethJoy said...

YAY, I am so happy to see a post! You looked bigger in the 37 week picture but maybe that is because the baby is lower in the 39 week pic!
Well, I had my membranes stripped the 1st and 2nd time and it did nothing with Jonah, but I believe it worked the 2nd time with Logan. I went into labour on Monday (they stripped them on friday). Who knows maybe it was just Logan's time to come.
Anyway, please post soon after the baby comes, I don't want to wait 2 months to know what you had!!!!!
I also hope everything goes smoothly for you, it should be easier this time, well not less painful but at least shorter!

Kirst said...

You look so good. Can't wait to hear the good news. And of course see your newest precious baby.

Anonymous said...

Jenn you look really good..I will be praying for you and your baby...he or she is going to be beautiful...Good Luck!!