Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Just a quick update. Yesterday was my Dr's. Appointment, and it went well. I am 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Feeling lots of pressure and cramps so I am ready to go any day. Going to try and get out to do some walking today after I clean my house. I sometimes can't believe it is so close. All of my fear how now been taken over by my excitement. I'm sure that will change once the contractions become regular and intense, but in the mean time, I can hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is fantastic progress! It takes people a long time to get that far, that is usually what takes the longest. It is coming so fast I can hardly believe it! Good luck, take care and I will be praying everything goes well, and fairly quick too! Love you!
Great for being 4cm! I was 3cm the 2nd time before labour started, it's great to have a head start hey!!
I'll be thinking of you this weekend and look forward to a baby post next week sometime!!!
wow your almost half way there!! Good luck!! I think you are having a girl!!
I think it's a girl too. I was high with Michael and low with Gabrielle. But I could be wrong! haha Well, let's be safe and say it's either a boy or a girl! I can't wait to see what you have! Did you hear that I'm on baby #3 now! Due in November. TOTAL surprise, as I was on the pill, but we're really happy now that the shock has wore off! Anyway, looking forward to reading more updates from you! Happy labouring!
I thought for sure you would have had this baby already. Hope you are doing alright! Take care!!! Guess we could have come up that way this weekend, haha!
Post a Comment