Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Getting older and bigger

Grayson's birthday party was great. The house was packed mainly because of all the parents here with their kids. Grayson's cake turned out well, I took me a long time to make, but was well worth it. he loved it and talked about it non stop.Hard to believe my little boy is 2 now. I guess he's not really that little. He is 3 foot 1 and a quarter, and he weighs 35lbs.Graysons train birthday cake. All edible, he loved it.


cool kite
Graysons two best buds
Cassidy turned one month old yesterday. Hard to believe. She is still a little angel and very content. She has started smiling a lot. I love looking at her cute little dimples. She seem to be gaining weight well. She now is filling out 3 month clothes.one month old


Grayson loves holding Cassidy. He is the best big brother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cassidy is so cute and gray looks like an awesome big brother....great job on the cake!! You are so blessed to have such great kids!!

Miranda said...

Great pictures Jenn! Cassidy is beautiful and Grayson looks so proud.

BethJoy said...

Wow Grayson is going to be a big man!! Jonah is 4 and tall for his age, and he is 3 foot 7 and 40 lbs. Grayson is not far behind and he's 2 years younger!! That cake looked awesome. Way to go.
I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Tammy Williams said...

Beautiful cake Jenn! Grayson looks like he loves Cassidy so much. We spent some time with Jeremy's family this past weekend and his cousin has a daughter named Cassidy. I bet your are glad to have one of each now;)