Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Grayson



Born May 1, 2006

2 Years old


Always making us laugh

Grayson dressed himself for the very first time. Nothing was on backwards but his pants were some how tucked in.



Grayson is 2 today. Hard to believe two years have gone by so fast. Grayson has grown into such a great young boy. He is so smart. he can count to 13 and has been able to for a few months now. He also knows his ABC's, he talks in full sentences over and over and over again. He's never short for words. I guess he gets that from me. He is also quite the little performer, he loves to sing and pretends to play the drums and guitar on the little stages he makes. While he dose this he says "Watch me". He loves anything with dancing or music. It's amazing to see how far they come in one year. I can't wait to see what this year will bring. I'm sure it will be filled with many more laughs. Happy Birthday my boy, mom and dad are so proud of you, and we love you so much. Keep being the fantastic little boy you are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW it's amazing that two years have gone by already!! Happy b day grayson and me..lol!!

Kirst said...

Happy Birthday Grayson! Sorry I'm late commenting.

BethJoy said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Grayson!!
Wow you must be teaching him very well if he can count to 13 and knows his ABC's already!! I have had many kids come to me in my day home over the last 5 years who are 3 and don't know any of that stuff, so I have had to teach them!! Way to go mommy, you are doing awesome!