
Cassidy is 6 months old. She is quite the happy spirited little girl. She is sure getting around now, not crawling yet but sure trying. he is pulling herself around and rolling to get where she wants to be. She loves Grayson so much and he is so good at playing with her. the other day she was in her Jolly jumper and Grayson was playing under her feet she loves it, then he some how managed to get her on top of his back to give her a horsey ride. She thought it was the coolest thing. I wasn't fast enough to get a picture unfortunately. Cassidy was weighed and measure a few weeks ago and is now 17.5lbs. I can't remember how tall she was ( bad mom) but she was in the 90% for both. every few months she seems to be coming down the chart by 5%. Maybe she will be a normal sized child, not like Gray who was born huge and is continuing to grow huge. He will be out of his car seat soon and into a booster once he gains 2 more lbs. Which should be close to same time Cassidy will be out grown hers and will need his. I think Cassidy is teething her top two teeth, she has all the symptoms sure hope it happens fast. I always feel so bad for teething babies. Thank goodness we don't remember it.
Here are a few pictures I took of the kids at the park last week. The next day almost all of the leaves were gone.



Here are a few pictures I took of the kids at the park last week. The next day almost all of the leaves were gone.



3 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures of your kids!! I love the one of Cassidy in the air with the leaves behind her.
How old is Grayson now? Don't get me wrong, but can you put a kid in a booster before they are 4 even if they have passed the weight limit? That is what I thought I was told, but who knows. Jonah was the weight for a real long time too but wasn't 4 yet so we had to wait, we did cheat a few times though when needed in other cars. I heard it has something to do also with their height because they are not tall enough (and Jonah was very tall 95% for age) for the lap belt fitting properly across their chest. Anyway just thought you might want to be safe and check into that. Let me know what you find out because I thought that is what I was told, but I could have been mistold?? We use the booster a lot now for Jo seeing as he is almost 5 but when we drove to B.C this summer on the highway we used the 5 point car seat for him just to be safer, but around town we use the lap belt in a booster.
Here is a link:
http://www.health-in-action.org/library/pdf/AORP/content/Education/AORP_Booster_Seat_FACT_Sheet_JAN04.pdf
Kids do not have to be 4 to be in a booster. I called and asked as well.
Your kids are adorable as usual!!
Very cute! Your kids are looking a lot older now. The rule down here is that you have to be 1 yr old AND 20 lbs before you can turn them around in the car. Well, Maya was only 18 lbs on her 1st birthday but we turned her around anyway. As if they are going to whip out a scale and weigh the kid...haha. Declan certainly surpasses that rule though - so he will be turned around right at 1 yr. As far as the booster thing is concerned, I heard that they have to be in one until they are a certain height (4 ft 7 inches) but I haven't heard when it is okay to put them into one. I couldn't imagine Maya at 2 yrs old being in one but a lot can change in the next few months when she is Gray's age. Looks like you have a fun family there Jenn. You kids look so happy and content. You're a good mommy!
Post a Comment