
Cassidy is 7 months in this picture. I'm a little late posting it. This month she has been sitting unassisted very well. She is army crawling around every were and is very fast at it. She still hasn't figured out how to actually crawl, she gets up on her hands and knees, but doesn't know what to do from there. She has enjoyed walking around holding our hands and even likes to play standing up to the couch or a toy. Shes still falls sometimes, but she is getting better every day. She is saying Da Da and Ga Ga to Grayson , I think she might be trying to say Gray Gray ( his nick name) She is as happy and as smiley as every. Even when she is not smiling she looks like she is. Just a happy face with eyes that smile all the time. Grayson loves her so much and seems happy that she is able to play with him more. He is a wonderful big brother ans is always watching out for her, he can some times get a bit rough, but she seems to be able to hold her own pretty well.
Jeremy and I have started talking about a baby #3. I have been working hard at losing weight to get my body ready for it. I have lost 14lbs in 7 weeks and lots of inches. Working out has become an enjoyable part of my life. I have never felt or been so strong in my life, it feels great. I try and get to the gym 4 or 5 days a week. I really hope I can keep it up while I am pregnant next time, if I'm not to sick again. Of course I wont be working as intensely as I am now.
Over all the Landon family is doing well. Looking forward to Christmas with the kids and lots of playing in the snow if its not to cold out.
Here are a mishmash of picture from the past few weeks.




n



4 comments:
Wow - you guys have lots of snow up there. Glad to hear you are feeling healthy and strong. I was a workaholic in the gym right after both pregnancies but since I moved into our new house in April, things have slowed down a little. Can't wait to get back into it though. It's difficult going when you are pregnant, but I'm sure you will do well with it. Great pics of the kids btw.
You look great, way to go on 14 pounds in 7 weeks! I lost 11 pounds in 4 weeks right before I got pregnant this 3rd time too. It felt real good, but it's all back now, haha! I love the picture of Grayson with the stickers on his face, Jonah did that too when he was that age, boys are great!!
Are you going to start trying for #3 right away? Can't wait to hear an announcement!!
I am glad the clothes fit her!
Good job on the weight loss, and good luck with #3, I can't believe you still want 3 after spending time with us, lol.
Yeah for wanting a 3rd. Hope to hear some news soon. And congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome.
Love the pictures. You guys have been having lots of fun lately.
Post a Comment