
It has been awhile. I find I am not on the computer much these days. I don't go on when the kids are awake because it takes time away from them and once they go to bed at 7:00pm I'm ready for bed myself. This growing a human being is hard work, I'm exhaust. I am 10 and a half weeks now and things seem to be going well. I have no morning sickness at all which is a first, and I love it of course. I am definitely starting to see my tummy grow now, but I'm at the awkward stage with clothes. My normal clothes are getting to tight in the tummy, but maternity clothes are still to big. I have my first ultra sound on Friday to check my dates, even though I pretty sure the due date is Dec.30.
The kids are doing well, It's neat that Grayson understands more this pregnancy that I have a baby in my tummy and he is going to be a big brother again. The other day he randomly asked me how the baby was going to get out of my tummy. I thought for a moment thinking of what I could tell him and then decided the truth would be the best, after all in is a natural thing. He then asked me how I was going to pee. I told him the Dr. will fix me after. I kept in simple and he excepted the answer with his innocent mind. I have not had any more question since. I dreading when he asks me how the baby got in there. I hope he's much older when that question pops up.
We have been spending a bit of time out at the camp that Jeremy works for. We will be living out there as of June 26. Grayson is so excited. He loves it out there as we all do, it's beautiful. Cassidy is a little girl who love to get messy and plays so well in the dirt. I just hope she is walking by that time. It would be so much easier if I don't have to carry her around. Also her poor little knees won't get so banged up.
That life in a nut shell right now. I will put some belly pictures up in a few weeks or so. As for now here are a few from the past little bit.




2 comments:
I do the tell the truth thing too with Jonah. I figure it is better to tell the truth then confuse them. Way to go, and it is awesome having an older child who understands more about the pregnancy thing, it was awesome experiencing it with Jonah this time then when he was younger with Logan! Enjoy no morning sickness I hope it lasts!!
It's really funny some of the questions that pop out of three year olds! I asked Kady if she is going to play with the babies and she replied no mommy I'm going to feed them and change their diapers! lol I hate that awkward no clothes really fit right stage. There are these things called bella bands they are stretchy fabric you can get in black white or nude colors and you put them on around your waist and you can undo your buttons on your clothes and they hold your pants/shorts up. They are wonderful for the nothing fits right stage. I got mine down here at Target but I know a friend of mine found them up there as well..maybe at motherhood maternity store...good luck Jenn and glad to hear you're not sick!
Post a Comment