Well thanks to my friend Kim, my blog now has a lot more style. When she was over today we were looking at the back of this book Jeremy's mom gave me called "Baby Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. I laughed so hard at some of the thinks that were written, that I thought I would share one so you all can have a good laughed too.
Circumcision: If you don't know what an uncircumcised penis looks like, you will once your baby boy is born. When I saw my son's for the first time, I thought it looked kind of like a wrinkled French fry. I had the hardest time knowing that I would have to be the one to tell the doc, "Go ahead" How could I do anything to cause him pain? But I did, and my main reason was that I wanted him to have a pretty penis. Right now my husband is standing over my shoulder reading this,shouting,"stop calling it a pretty penis! Call it a battle sword or something!"
Circumcision: If you don't know what an uncircumcised penis looks like, you will once your baby boy is born. When I saw my son's for the first time, I thought it looked kind of like a wrinkled French fry. I had the hardest time knowing that I would have to be the one to tell the doc, "Go ahead" How could I do anything to cause him pain? But I did, and my main reason was that I wanted him to have a pretty penis. Right now my husband is standing over my shoulder reading this,shouting,"stop calling it a pretty penis! Call it a battle sword or something!"

4 comments:
Hey Jenn,
Happy Easter. I'm liking reading your little stories. Too funny!! Oh I was trying to figure out what that picture was. I could see your feet. Then figured it was your belly looking down!!!lol I'm cute but not to bright. I know you will do fine in labor and delivery. It is just an amazing thing to be able to go through. Take care I'll check in again soon. Love your cuz,Darlene
So funny! I feel the same way though. Every day that you don't post, I am hoping you are in labour. Hope everything is going well.
To answer your questions on my blog.....:)
I don't go to the army anymore and havent for a long time. Chris and I got o a baptist church here in Boston.
And I don't mind living in the states....it is really not any different. Boston is a fun place to be and since I have known Chris I have seen a lot more of both Canada and the US, so that has been fun.
Hope things are going well for you over there, thinking about you and praying all goes well.
Awwww, Jenny I love this blogger thing, I never seen it before. I am so excited to see you beautiful new baby. And to see what He or She looks like!! May your gonna have a little French Fry!! Love ya and Miss ya!!
Post a Comment