Monday, April 17, 2006

Were did that come from?


I know I haven't Blogged in a couple of days, and no it's not because I'm in labor Des. Sorry. It's cause nothing overly exciting has happened in the past couple of day.

How ever it has been entertaining watching my dog. Yes she is still at the rubber chicken, but that's not it. Lucy has a barking problem, to the point where if she hears any little thing or if another dog goes by outside she barks like a mad dog. Half the time if someone comes to the door and she going crazy barking her tail is going just as crazy wagging. Weird dog. It usually scares Jeremy and I half to death. So we knew we had to get some control over this before the baby came. So we bought an anti-barking collar. This thing is great. No it's not the shocking ones. It's the more humane collar. It sprays citronella when it hears her bark, Apparently dog don't care for the smell.
So we had her out side and sure enough a dog goes by, and as she goes to bark the collar sprays and stops her in mid bark. Then the scaredy cat came running to the door to be let inside. She's made it go off a few time in the house, and It's so funny how it startles her. She runs down stairs and stays there for a min. Then she comes back up and tries to figure out were this spray came from. This collar has been a great investment. I highly recommend it. We've tried everything to try and control this problem and this is the only think that seems to have worked. Hey I sound like I should be on an informercial.( Phyllis I think it would work great for Bella.) But then again Bella's not as scared of things as Lucy is.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

I can totally picture Lucy as she gets sprayed! Good to hear that it seems to be working. I hope you are doing well. Uncomfortable yet?

Miranda said...

I am sooo looking forward to hearing about this baby. Let us know when he/she arrives.

Desiree said...

You know me too well Jenn. I didn't cry but probably could have if I let myself.