Well, today is my due date. Not like that really means anything. 40 weeks is a long time, so anything after that seems forever. I want to meet our baby so bad. For the past couple of weeks I've been scared that my water would break at church. Today the fear increased with it being so close. Nothing yet. Jeremy is at youth group tonight, but if something does happen, he is only a 5 min. drive away. The hospital is only a 7 min. drive. Everything seems close here. Not like getting around in Calgary.Tonight I'm just going to take it easy. Maybe have a bath after I watch some of the hockey game. I need to keep busy, it make time seem to go by faster. I really hope I go in tonight. Kim leaves tomorrow morning to Ft. St. John for work and tonight is my Dr's last night on call before she goes on holidays. So it just makes the most sense, don't you think. If only it were that easy. even though all I need to do is call Kim and she'll be here in 2 hrs. Well it's a 2 hour drive, but I don't think it will take her that long. She's just as excited as we are.
Well everyone please pray that I will go into labor before May 1, because I really don't want to be induced. Hope to give you all some news soon.

6 comments:
You look awesome! Praying your baby will be born soon.
Love you,
Char
The baby will come when it's ready! It is so hard to wait but try to enjoy your last free minutes of peace and quiet. I was overdue and was supposed to be induced but Isabelle came 2 days before my induction was scheduled.
By the way...you are big! No wonder you want that baby outta there. I am starting to feel the same way.
Jenn you look great! I know it's hard to wait especially when you are so excited but hang in there, it will come when it's ready. And it will be so worth the wait. Love you lots!
Jenn,
We have been taking an 8 week prenatal class and we learned that if you take drink about a tablespoon or two of castor-oil, the baby will just induce itself. My sister's friend was due on the 31st of December and she didn't want to have her baby after that because it's a new year and all, so she took castor oil on the 28th and she had the baby later that evening. JUST AN IDEA!
You look great! Hope to see the baby soon!
I personally would not recommend taking the castor oil. You will get the runs really bad and feel gross! Plus you don't want to mess with it...babies come out when they are ready. Walking might help labour along...or you could always try sex or nipple stimulation...LOL. Sorry I had to mention it :)
Classy Miranda, lol.
Post a Comment