Monday, April 24, 2006

Great Day With My Man.

what a great night I've had. Jeremy and I did some work outside in the backyard raking. Well Jeremy did the work, I supervised. After that we came inside and played this dice game that I love. I kicked his butt, that makes it even more fun. Then we went for a 30 min. walk to try and get things rolling. It was such a beautiful day . The weather this spring has been amazing. Which made our walk this evening so nice.

Well I've manage to almost make it through my whole pregnancy with out getting sick, till yesterday. I started getting a sore throat, and my ear is a little sore too. It's nothing major, but it's enough to take away a little energy. I'm going to need all the energy I can get when the big day comes.

Well off to the Dr's I go tomorrow at 4:45. She just wants to see how I'm doing, before she goes on holidays. My Dr normally sees about 20-25 patients but tomorrow she will be seeing about 40. Maybe less if some have already gone into labor. She said then she doesn't have to worry about anyone when she's away. What a great Dr. She has been. I wish I could stay with her, but she only take pregnant woman. So I'll see her with the next one I guess.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, You look Great!! Hope you are having the baby as I am writing this!! All The Best!!
Love Dee and Scott

Tammy Williams said...

In the hospital yet? Did the walk help the baby along at all? Don't worry - the time will come soon.

Desiree said...

I know how you feel about finding a doctor that you love. I had one with Walker all the way through and chose him again with Haven, he is amazing. But he decided to go back to South Africa to be with family at Christmas time so I had another doctor deliver Haven, that was the first time I met him, in labour. He turned out to be the nicest guy though so it all worked out well. I hope you have this baby soon and that it won't need to be forced out by inducing!

Miranda said...

I really hope the sore throat doesn't turn into something worse. I have been sick A LOT this pregnancy and it is so horrible. I would hate to be sick while in labour. SENDING LABOUR VIBES!

Family Of Five said...

Any day now!! How exciting for you guys. Baby will be here before you know it and then the time just flies by! Enjoy every moment... good and bad!

Ju said...

Hi. I'm visiting from Tammy's site. Just wanted to say congrats!

Evey said...

Just checking in, does the fact that it is Thursday and you havent blogged since Monday mean anything? I HOPE so:) Looking forward to hearing all about the little one when he/she comes.