Thursday, April 27, 2006

Complain, complain is that all I do?

Still no baby. I'm now 4 days over due. My cold was so bad yesterday I was hoping I wouldn't go into labor. I had no strength to do anything. I just rested and drank lots of water and apple juice. Today I'm doing much better. I still have a chest cold, a head cold and an earache, but I think the worst of it is over. I hope I only get better from here. It's hard being sick when you can't take anything for it.

Tuesday I had my Dr's appointment. Things are going well. Nothing new,still 3 centimeters dilated. But some really good news. I lost a pound in less than a week. I think it's from all the walks Jer and I have been taking. I can't wait to go on longer walks with the baby. It's kind of hard now because I have to pee all the time. That's when the waddle really takes over. With the babies head being so low I need to stick close to a bathroom.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Jenny-poo, I hope the cold just gets better and better. Like this afternoon. Then that baby can come right on out - say tonight! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Praying you'll be healthy real soon and ready to take care of that precious bundle that will soon be in your arms.
Love, Char J

Miranda said...

I hope you are feeling 100% better before the little one arrives. Only 23 days til my due date! It's cool that our babies will be born so close together.

Evey said...

all your moms names for you are SO CUTE! hehe!

I Hope your feeling better SOON and I hope your little one is here SOON. Cant wait. Love ya girl!

Eve

Desiree said...

Poor you, I was never that pregnant but I know how it feels to be at the end of the pregnancy. Hang in there, it will all be worth it.

Family Of Five said...

Oh I know that feeling!!! It's even worse when you are sick and baby is here... you still can't take anything and you have to be up and baby watching!! Good luch! Hope you are feeling better very soon!

Dayna Curtis said...

Hi Jenn! Dayna (Curtis) here. I found your website through my sister Tammy's. Glad to see you're expecting a baby! That's so exciting! We're 14 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. I am a lot more anxious for time to go by with this pregnancy - I think it's because I can't wait to see Gabrielle with the new baby. Gabrielle is 15 months old. Anyway, I look forward to reading more about the Landon household!

Tammy Williams said...

Jenn, Jenn...poor Jenn! I really pray that I am not so far overdue like you. I would go nuts! Look on the bright side though - at least you know that you will have the baby in 3 days for sure anyway. May 1st is not a bad date to have a baby born. Live it up while you and Jeremy are still just two. Go out for dinner or order Chinese.

Still looking forward to the good news!