Saturday, April 29, 2006

I really don't have much to say, but I figured if I didn't blog then people would think that I was in the hospital. Sorry nothing yet. The days are coming to an end. No later then Monday. I'll be induced then if nothing happens tonight or tomorrow. I am having contractions, but they aren't regular. So I'm not expecting anything to happen in the next few hours or so, but you never know.

I had a non-stress test done yesterday at the hospital. It was kind of neat. I just love hearing the little heart beat. The Dr said everything looks great. I had to lay there for about 25 mins, and Jeremy was making me laugh. He was like a little kid in a toy store. He wanted to play with everything,so many gadgets. I think he had fun. I'm very curious to see how he is during the labor and delivery. I love it when he makes me laugh. There's nothing better than a good hard belly laugh.
Well next time I write will probably be after the baby is born. I hope all goes well.

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Good Luck. I have faith that you'll go into labour before Monday...Come on baby!

Joy and Darrin said...

Looking forward to hearing the good news!
You were always so happy and interested in all of our lives when you were cutting our hair so now it's fun to be hearing about you!
Good luck and enjoy the whole experience (as much as you can).
By the way, my hair just hasn't been the same!

Kirst said...

I agree with Joy we miss you and we miss you doing our hair. I have only gone for a hair cut once since you've been gone. It is just not the same. Hopefully tonight will be the night. I can't wait to hear if you had a boy or girl. I keep checking everyday to see if there is any news.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jenny, I can't wait till I get that call from you guys. I am thinkin of ya and I miss you so much!!

Faye said...

Maybe tonight!! Breath in and out, in and out...now pant. Just getting you geared up for what's to come.Hopefully by tomorrow you'll be cuddling that precious little bundle.
Love ya

Miranda said...

Yay I can't wait to hear about and see pictures of your new bundle. Congratulations !!!

Evey said...

Congrats to you! I am SO SO SO happy for the both of you that you had a healthy baby boy. Love you tons! Can't wait to see pictures!