
My dog Lucy has never been happier. Today she received a present from Jeremys mom. Out of all things it's a rubber chicken that squeaks. She loves her toys, but this one takes the cake. She been playing with it for 45 mins. Straight. yes it's getting annoying, but it's tiring her out. She runs around the house with it in her mouth, she's pouncing on it, she lays on her back holding it in her paws making it squeak, but the funniest is when she's holding it in her mouth shaking her head side to side. As it hits her in the head it squeaks. What a laugh. I tell you Lucy is one of a kind. I've never met a dog like her before. She gets so much of our attention that it's going to be different for her once the baby comes.

4 comments:
Lucy is gorgeous:) Whenever we get Belle a toy like that she has a hole bit in it within the first 5 minutes and then it doesn't squeek any more.
Too funny! Mark was just saying that he couldn't believe that she hasn't settled down yet. I can totally picture her doing that. Kita had a squeaky ball once and was freaked out every time it squeaked. We think she thought it was a gopher, cause she kills them and they make a squeaky sound too.
Dogs are funny. Although, I've never met Lucy, she may be funnier than most dogs....
The sweeping of the membranes is fun! I had it done. It is a bit...um..undignifying though.
Post a Comment