Well, not HERE here, but they're here. Jeremy has posted a couple of pictures of our new little boy on his blog. Check them out at gpyouthguy.blogspot.com
Jenn is expected to be going home on Thursday, and lots of stories will be following very very soon about this little wonder and our new lives together!!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
xlibCONGRATULATIONS! He is so beautiful, and Jenn how do you look so great after that much labour and delivering an almost 10 pound baby? Good luck on the journey of being parents. You and Jeremy will make the best parents, little Grayson is so lucky to have been chosen by God to be your son! I love his name too by the way!
JENN!!!! I started crying!!I never thought the day would come that I would start crying over a baby! He's beautiful. I'm so happy for you and Jeremy!!!!!
Jenn he is sooo beautiful. I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures as a mommy.
Congratulations!! He's beautiful...It's been a long wait, and your son is finally here. Congratulations mommy...lol..
love you
He is so adorable. Congrats! Welcome to life of parenting. You are both entering an exciting time in lives, full adventure. You guys will be great at it. Keep us updated with pictures and stories. 10 pounds WOW! I hope you had an epidural. Yikes if not. And good for you. And I agree with Desiree, you look great.
Congrats! He's adorable! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures. All the best.
Char J
Hey Jenn and Jeremy, Congratulations on your baby son. He is very handsome. When you hold him in your arms all the pain some how seems worth it! Now all the fun begins!!! Take care of yourselves and Grayson. And Jenn get lots of rest.
Love your cuz, Darlene
Jenny, your a mommy. I started crying too when I saw Grayson's picture. I can't wait to meet him. Congradultions Jenny and Jeremey. It was so nice to hear your voice Jenny, thank you so much for calling. I told all the girls the great news.
Love you and miss you
So beautiful! You are going to have the time of your life with your new little boy. It's amazing to see how in love you are in the picture too.
We are so thrilled to see your beautiful baby boy and to know that you are making such a wonderful family together. Love from Grayson's great aunt and great uncle in Calgary - Rick and Joann Fennell
Jeremy's Aunt Darlene and Uncle Jerry in Kelowna are THRILLED to welcome the newest additon to the family. Thank you for making us a Great Auntie and Uncle. and please always remember that we think of you often even if we don't keep in touch. Big hugs from Kelowna - Darlene and Jerry Heickel
Post a Comment