
Well, still waiting. People aren't lie'n when they say the last week of pregnancy seems to take for ever. Tomorrow I go for my Dr's appointment to see how and if things are progressing. I'm a little nervous, however my excitement is taking over most of my emotion right now. It may be a different story once labor hits.
I finished packing our bags for the hospital today. You'd think I was going for a few weeks with the size of the suitcase. I feel I have to bring everything, you never know what you're going to need.
My girlfriend Kim is coming into the delivery room with us. Kim is going to become a midwife, and we thought it would be a good opportunity for her to experience a live birth before she heads off to school in 6 weeks. She will be doing her studies in Boise, Idaho for 3 months. Then off on a mission trip to the Philippines for a year to do her practicum as a midwife. She will be assisting and doing many deliveries. God has put this passion and desire on her heart and I'm proud of her for following through with it even though I know sometimes it's hard to see how everything will pull together. We both know that God will continue to provide all her need. I'll sure miss her when she gone. ( Kim's the one on the right )

3 comments:
It really does seem like it takes forever, but once that baby comes, time moves faster than it ever has. Haven is already 3 and a half months old and Walker is two. Wasn't it just yesterday that I gave birth to them? That's how it seems. I was really hoping you would have had the baby by now, on your own, so you wouldn't have to have your membrane swept. I had something like that done on my second day of labour with Walker, not much fun, really uncomfortable, but it really did help. Good luck to Kim on all of her endeavors.
I love you Jenn! And no matter what happens sweeping or no sweeping all is going to be well. We've been praying for God's protection, and His best and He will provide. As Alan was saying on Sunday, God knows our name - even the name of your little one! You are going to be great!
Jenny I am so excited to see your new little one. I hope your doing ok. This whole Blogger this is so cool. I have never seen it before.
Love ya and miss ya!!
Love Ali Bell
Post a Comment