Grayson has slept through the night twice now. I've been able to sleep for 7 hrs. It's so nice. I don't think it will be a consistent thing. He seems to sleep really well at night when he has been outside a lot the day before, or if he's had a lot of people around. We went to youth group last night and he did so well. I was concerned about all the noise, but he fell asleep with all the kids running around screaming playing soccer and with the music blaring. He likes noise. I can only imagine how loud he's going to want his music when hes a teenager. That's when earplugs come in handy. We are headed out to some friends house tonight, so maybe he'll sleep great again tonight. Fingers crossed.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So glad Grayson is sleeping for you and he does love being outside.We sure miss him lots.It's nice that you are getting out and getting him used to people and noise.Love Nana&Papa
Wishing you luck for tonight! My husband has slept through the day and is still in bed:) We did a little bit of spring cleaning today - moving appliances to clean and so he's a little tired now. I will have to wake him up soon for dinner though. He's my little baby FOR NOW!
Wow Does Grayson ever look like your mom! Thats so cool.
He sounds like the type of baby you weren't.Haha Mrs.Mcnoodlehouser xxx
That is so great. Ah restful nights are so deserved when you're a parent. Here's hoping GRayson keeps it up.
You are extremely lucky to have a good sleeper, hopefully he stays that way. I still don't have an amazing sleeper, but that is okay, I am used to being sleep-deprived!
hey girlie...love ya...pass my love on to Jeremy and grayson. Sleep well....
Post a Comment