
Well Grayson had a check up today. The public health nurse came to the house. It was a nice relief to see that my little man had gained some good weight. He was almost 9 lbs when we left the hospital last Friday and today he weighed 10lbs 2 oz. That's my little porkchop. The nurse had to undress him to weigh him, and of course he pooped and peed everywhere. It was so funny. Over all he is doing very well. He is waking up now for his feedings, I don't have to set the alarm any more. He does fuss still for a few minutes before he gets a decent latch, but at least I know he is eating enough. I might check out the breastfeeding clinic here next week to see if there is anything I can do to help him latch better. He gets so gassy when he feeds, I feel bad for him. I never knew such big burps and farts could come from someone so small. I wonder who he gets that from? His mom or dad?

5 comments:
Um his mom! Haha. Glad to see he is doing so well. I can't wait to meet him, but hopefully it's before his and Haven's wedding! Love you guys!
I totally recommend going to the breastfeeding clinic. It helped me so much with Taylor, of course I waited a month and half thinking I could do it myself and I didn't help. Oh how foolish I was.
Oh my goodness... my GIRL was full of gas too!! She had the stinkiest toots!! Stinky like I was embarassed to be holding her in the grocery store because she stunk so bad!!! He is adorable!
Lando, My cup over flows......
with Love, excitement and joy for all things and for being an auntie ( an adopted one anyways!lucy will now have to share on my next visit)and for the both of you. He is beautiful and I love him already.
I will call and try not wake you again soon.
Love you all.
I most definitly think he gets it from YOU, there is no doubt about that.
Post a Comment