Wow it's amazing how much your skin stretches when you are pregnant. Will my waterbed belly ever go back? It's weird, you get so use to seeing yourself with this big belly when you are pregnant, that even though I've never weighed so much before I feel thin. Some what anyways. I can't wait to get out walking more. I think Grayson and I are going to look into doing a strollersize class that they have at the Leisure Center here. Get some exercise and meet some other new moms too. I think there is a mom and tots group too that meet at the alliance church I might check out next month too. All these plans, lets see what happens. I'll take a day at a time.
well Jeremy's mom left today and now it's my dad and Phyllis's turn to visit. They come on Thursday. It feels so long since I've seen them, but it was only 2 months ago. I think my dad is going to help me plant a little veggie garden. we'll see how time goes. They are only here for 4 days or so. Looking forward to there visit. And I'm sure they are looking forward to meeting there little grandson.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Jenn!!!!!
Love, Char J
What an amazing Mother's Day it must be for you this year! You sound like you are doing well...making such big plans already. I was too tired and too sore to start working out and going to Mom's groups. But then again I had a fussy baby. Too bad you are so far away...
Hi Jenny, did you have a good Mother's day? Your first Mother's day must have been so amazing. I am so excited that your a Mommy!!
I think about you lots.
I miss you so much!!
Love Ali
Post a Comment