
Grayson is doing very well, he been eating and sleeping lots. I guess that's what babies do. He is a very good little boy. He doesn't cry much, only when he's gassy. Grayson's Nana and Papa left this morning back to Calgary. We have no more company coming, that we know of. It's going to be strange not having people here. My mom comes for a visit sometime this summer, but till then it's just the 3 of us.

10 comments:
Oh Jenn I really want to come back! I miss you so much. But I will give you a chance to experience parenthood without anyone else around for awhile, plus I have to finish these courses I am doing first. Maybe a quick weekend trip this summer, hopefully soon.
awwww...he looks so mush bigger already! I wish we lived closer and we could hang out. Keep the cute pictures coming I love seeing your little guy.
He's sooo big! I love him soooo much! And I don't even know him!!
He is so precious!
Char J
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy.
He's a good mix of the two of you, but tends to look a little more like you, Jenn.
Some time alone will help you establish a good routine before your mom gets there. Have fun - the growth spurts are coming soon!
By the way, Darrin went to see Ali today and loved it. His hair looks great, he bought product AND he booked another appointment for June. She really made a good impression and showed him what a real haircut is like.
Ali is great but I still miss you.
Jenn, good to hear he is such a content baby. I bet Phyllis and your dad hated to leave. It's nice to have company to help but it is also nice just to be a family for awhile. I can't get over how much he looks like Big John!!! Well take care and enjoy because they grow so fast. Believe me I know!
Love ya, Darlene
I think he looks like Jeremy right now, but when the baby is around one parent more than the other he tends to look more like that parent. I think it's the personality traits and facial expressions that are taught by that one person.
VERY CUTE no matter who he looks like!
Look at that hair, he is gorgeous!
Wow Jenn does he ever look like your mom!! Cool!!
Mrs. Nooglehousin
Post a Comment