

Wow, I thought I was spoiled on mothers day. That wasn't the end of it. When my parents came on Thursday, their van was full of stuff for Grayson. It looked like Santa came. My best friend Ange bought him a beautiful swing and a cute little undershirt from Gap. Thank you Auntie Ange I love it, can't you tell?
The girls from my old shop in Calgary also spoiled him big time. They did some thing so thoughtful and creative. First I had to put in a video before I could open the box. On the video was a baby shower all the girls put on tape. Each one of them would open the gift they bought and talk about it, and then they would have a little message for me. Well let me tell you I cried, would you expect anything else from me? It was so thoughtful. You girls still make me feel like apart of the shop even though it's been a year since I left to move to GP. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you all so much. I can't wait to visit so you can all meet my cute little man.

8 comments:
Wow! That is so nice of everyone. It is so nice to have such wonderful friends. I can't wait to talk to you again, especially after talking to you, I miss you soooo much!
Lucky Grayson! He looks so cute in his swing. Looks like a pretty happy little guy. I wish i could hold him :)
Glad things are going well. Your little man looks beautiful! Love that swing and I am sure he does too. Thanks for keeping us updated and posting all the pics!
What a fanstastic idea for a gift! I'm glad you have such spectacular friends back in Cow-town!
HOW ADORABLE IS HE! My gosh....he is so big too. Last blog I saw from you was probably the beginning of May just after he was born and I can already notice a difference in him. SOOO CUTE!
Tammy
Glad to hear "santa" was good to you and Grayson!!
Jenny, I am so glad that you loved the video baby shower. There were some tears when we were making it. And I am so happy that you love the gifts. We all miss you so much, and you will always be apart of our shop!!
Great gift idea. That would be emotional - from still going to that shop, I know they all miss you there still. I actually have Darrin convinced to go see Ali - in fact he is going today.
Post a Comment