Friday, May 19, 2006

My 1st Mothers Day


Last Sunday I had my first mothers day. Jeremy and Grayson spoiled me. They bought me a kitchen Aid stand mixer. I've wanted one for so many years. Now that I have one I have to find the time to actually use it. I also got an awesome set of Kitchen Aid Knifes. I've never had such sharp knifes before. I love them. Last Sunday was Graysons first time a church, he was so good. He slept through the whole thing. He got so much attention, people have been waiting for his arrival for so long.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

Great picture! Grayson is so sweet and you look great!

Spoiled is right! I want a Kitchen Aid mixer!

Desiree said...

You look amazing, you would never know that you just had a baby, except for the fact that you are holding him. Motherhood definetely agrees with you. I am glad to hear that you had an amazing first mother's day.

Evey said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! I love you girl. Hopefully this summer I will get to meet you sweet sweet boy Grayson!!

Courtney said...

I'm glad to hear Grayson gave you a good first mothers day

Kim said...

I'm so glad you got to be a Mommy for this Mothers day. Now and forevermore. You're a natural!

Anonymous said...

Wow do you look like your mom girl!
Grayson looks like he's going to be a very curious little boy! He's so bright eyed and bushy tailed! HAHAHA Mrs.Kookinfallo