Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ready for the park



Today the youth from our church are doing what's called "Studio Y?" At the big park here in GP. Studio Y? is something they do once a month in between church services. It a singing, dancing and acting thing. They always do a great job. This is the last one till September, so they have decided to do it outside at the park. Looking forward to it. It's a beautiful day here so I'm sure the turn out will be very good. Grayson is ready to go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn he is just sooooooooo cute in that outfit.I miss him to pieces.Keep the pics coming.love that little munchkin.Nana

Desiree said...

He looks so cute, and boy is he big!

Kim said...

Tell Grayson that he is his Auntie Kim's favourite little Pooh bear!

Kirst said...

Wow he sure is getting big. How much does he weigh now? What a cutie!

Miranda said...

He looks like such a BOY! I am used to a girl. What a cutie...he is growing so fast. He looks long too.

Evey said...

Could he be any cuter. Good grief I just want to pinch him. lol

I have just caught up on all your posts from the last week or so. I have been sucking at reading my blogs lately. But i am back and so happy to hear all is going well. You guys are so very blessed and I am SO happy for you. Love you girl!