Monday, August 07, 2006

Bring on the teeth!

Grayson has been so fussy for the past few days. I talked to my friend Loretta about it and she says that Grayson has started teething already. I guess having 4 kids kinda makes you a pro. Sometimes I think she's smarter than some Drs, having dealt with things like teething first hand for many years. It's hard as a first time mom, I didn't know what to do. I thought he was possibly teething but I wasn't to sure. Loretta says all signs point to yes. I thought 3 months seemed early for teeth, but just because he's teething doesn't mean the teeth will come right away. I guess I could be dealing with this for the next month or so. Poor little guy. It's gotta hurt. We drugged him with some baby Advil and put him to bed. Hopefully tonight he'll sleep better, so I can sleep better too. I've been up with him since 6:30 this morning and it's now 10:15. I tried napping cause I was so tired but I just couldn't sleep. Every little thing kept me up. So now the house is nice and quiet and going to bed. Goodnight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn don't give Gray Cloud drugs for teething. You & Jiri never fussed teething you woke up you had teeth. hahaha
If you go to a health food store they will show you some awesome teething stuff,all natural. We used it for zach works fantastic.
I love you honey & miss you. Love Mom xoxoxoxo

Desiree said...

My kids both started teething around 2 months and Walker was 8 months before he got his first tooth and Haven is 7 months and still doesn't have one. Hope everything goes better for you. Hugs!

Kirst said...

Both my kids started teething early and got teeth early. Taylor was 4 months and Quinten was 3 1/2 months and he hasn't stopped yet. It does get better don't worry.

Tammy Williams said...

Poor baby! The little guy just doesn't know what's going on with his own body. I had no idea that babies could teethe so early either. I guess I will have a lot to learn too.

Miranda said...

Isabelle had 2 teeth at 12 weeks old. By the time she was 8 months she had 8 teeth. Unfortunately you will be dealing with teething for many months. Do whatever works and helps Grayson...you are the mommy.