




Random pictures from Calgary
This is a place were I write about whats happening in my life. It's a great way for my friends and family to keep in touch, and since I'm no good at keeping up a baby book for Grayson or Cassidy this will also be a place where I can keep track of all their milestones.
6 comments:
I love that close-up of Grayson. He is so cute! You HAVE to frame that one!
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Who si that Handsome Old Man !!! lol
Hi Jenn, Nice pictures!!!
Cousin Danny from PEI !!
ohhh he's cute!! i'm so glad we're talking right now - i hope your little man starts feeling better! you're doing so good!! love you.
Glad you had a good time! Hope to see you again soon!
I love the laundry basket picture. It was great to see you and your little man. Or should I say big man. Seen as he is bigger than QuinQuin. Hopefully we can see you again next time.
Do u use a sling or a wrap? I have been trying to get Zoƫ to like her sling but she isn't in too it.
Post a Comment